Saturday, December 12, 2009

No time for painting...argh!

I've had no time for painting lately- too many things pulling me in other directions. I guess that's typical during the holidays. I'm enjoying baking and decorating the house, but I'm daydreaming about paintings I want to create.

I did make some pins/pendants with some transfer images from my paintings for the Arcata Artisan's holiday sale. They are made with polymer clay, gold leaf, transfers on clay, paint, and beads. I really enjoyed creating something different, in a small scale.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I just feel with the holidays and the kids coming home from college I have to let go of something and that is creating artwork. I know it would be too rushed and I would be spreaad too thin, so I am giving myself permission to enjoy the holidays with my family and there will be time in the New Year to be creative :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, regards, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly- wait for the new year and new creativity! Have a great holiday with your family, T, and everyone else, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your holidays, they are short enough!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Raven

Raven
Acrylic with Composition Leaf, 11x 14 inches sold

Flowering Tree

Flowering Tree
Acrylic on Panel

The Intruder

The Intruder
Acrylic on Panel

Full Flower

Full Flower
Acrylic Painting

Golden Garden

Golden Garden
acrylic painting on panel

Spring Bloom

Spring Bloom
Acrylic/Mixed Media Painting

Aeoniums

Aeoniums
Watercolor